Planning a Big Jubilee Lunch street party to celebrate the Queen's Jubilee on 5th June?

Les Huett - BRA Communications

Following the announcement of the plans for the Queen's Jubilee celebration at the beginning of June culminating with the Big Jubilee Lunch on Sunday, 5th June, Bookham residents may wish to host a Street Party but not sure of the procedure for requesting a road closure. Organising a street party is more simple than you might think. 

If you want to hold a street party you will need to tell Mole Valley District Council (MVDC) at least eight weeks before so that MVDC can notify the emergency services and consult with Surrey County Council (SCC) about any planned works in your road. MVDC will ask about:

  • the date and time of the party
  • whether you want the road closed or not
  • whether the road is part of a bus route
  • your contact details

For more details on the The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Central Weekend 2022 and to find out more and make a request to Mole Valley District Council, click on the buttons below.



This product has been added to your cart