Information from Surrey County Council and Mole Valley District Council
Do you live or work in the north of Mole Valley and need to get to work, hospital or the shops?
Surrey County Council is providing a new on demand, door to door shared bus service for residents in this area. Rather than being restricted by traditional bus timetables, our accessible, electric mini-buses are available for travel, when you need them.
Where can I go?
Journeys can be taken within the area outlined in black as shown on the map on the right and also out to these other locations:
• Effingham Junction station
• Dorking Main and Dorking Deepdene train station
• Epsom Hospital
• Dorking Hospital
• Waitrose, Cobham
• Sainsbury’s, Cobham
• Waitrose, Dorking
• Westcott bus stop on the A25
• Brockham Lane bus stop on the A25
• Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm
• Saturday 8am to 6pm.
How much does it cost?
|Under 5 miles||Over 5 miles|
|Free bus pass holder||FREE||FREE|
How to book
To register and book you simply need an email address or phone number.
• Online at www.molevalleyconnect.org.uk
• Via the App: “Surrey connect” available from Google Play (Android) or the App Store (iPhone). Visit surreycc.gov.uk/molevalleyconnect for a demonstration of how to book using the App.
• Alternatively if you can’t book online please call us: 0300 123 7751, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
We just need four pieces of information from you:
• Where do you want to be picked up and dropped off?
• How many passengers will be travelling?
• When would you like to travel and what time? Remember to select “arrive at” if you need to get somewhere at a specific time!
• Do you need wheelchair access?
Bookings can be made up to seven days in advance or on the same day. A minimum of 30 minutes notice is required.