We are also pleased to announce that our guest speaker is Lisa Townsend, the newly elected Surrey Police & Crime Commissioner and will talking on the challenges faced and also an opportunity for residents to ask questions.
1. Welcome, Introduction and Apologies
2. Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on Thursday 17th September 2020 by ZOOM.
2.2 Matters Arising
3. Chairman’s Report: Report on the activities of the Association during 2020
4. Treasurer’s Report: To receive the Accounts for the Financial Year ending December 2020
5. Election of Directors
5.1 To note any resignations from the Board
5.2 To re-elect Peter Seaward and Chris Pullan who retire by rotation under Article 55 and who offer themselves for re-election
5.3 To elect new Directors
6. Election of Officers of the Company
6.1 Election of Chairman
6.2 Election of Vice Chairman
6.3 Election of Treasurer
7. Appointment of Independent Examiner for 2021
8. Determination of Membership Subscription for 2022
9. Any Other Business
10. Guest Speaker – Lisa Townsend – Surrey Police & Crime Commissioner
If you would like to nominate a Director for the Board of Directors please advise me no later than 24th June 2021 in writing to the Registered Office address or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to attend the meeting and you would like to appoint a proxy to vote at the meeting please advise me no later than 24th June 2021.
If you would like to present Motions for Discussion please advise Andrew Freeman (Administration Director) no later than 1st July at Hylands, Crabtree Close, Bookham, KT23 4PQ or by email to: email@example.com
Those attending who are not members may join at the door.