We are pleased to announce that our guest speaker is Lisa Townsend, the newly elected Surrey Police & Crime Commissioner and will talking on the challenges faced and also an opportunity for residents to ask questions.
1. Welcome, Introduction and Apologies
2. Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on Thursday 17th September 2020 by ZOOM.
2.2 Matters Arising
3. Chairman’s Report: Report on the activities of the Association during 2020
4. Treasurer’s Report: To receive the Accounts for the Financial Year ending December 2020
5. Election of Directors
5.1 To note any resignations from the Board
5.2 To re-elect Peter Seaward and Chris Pullan who retire by rotation under Article 55 and who offer themselves for re-election
5.3 To elect new Directors
6. Election of Officers of the Company
6.1 Election of Chairman
6.2 Election of Vice Chairman
6.3 Election of Treasurer
7. Appointment of Independent Examiner for 2021
8. Determination of Membership Subscription for 2022
9. Any Other Business
10. Guest Speaker – Lisa Townsend – Surrey Police & Crime Commissioner
11. Follow up on the outcome of the MVDC Local Plan Extraordinary Cabinet Meeting held on the 15th September 2021.
Those attending who are not members may join at the door.