Message from voluntary group: Community Coronavirus Care
- Are you self isolating, worried about going out or need some help?
- We are a group of people from the surrounding community that would like to help. We currently have volunteers in Bookham, Fetcham, Leatherhead, and Ashtead and surrounding areas.
- We can pick up shopping, collect prescriptions, walk the dog and help where ever we can.
How it works…
- Ring 0800 307 7111 and tell us how we can help.
- Details of what is needed will be passed to the volunteers and you will be matched with someone who can help. They will then be given your contact details and you can speak to them to get the help you need.
This is a volunteer lead community initiative carried out of good will and the want to help the vulnerable people in our local area and to ease pressures on other services.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have a genuine need and we will be happy in any way we can.
Click on the image below for a print version of this poster.
Community Coronavirus Care Facebook page