In response to the Coronavirus (Covid19) outbreak, Central Surrey Voluntary Action (CSVA) is registering a pool of potential volunteers who may be able to assist voluntary organisations across Epsom and Ewell, Elmbridge, Leatherhead, Ashtead, and Dorking and other areas in Mole Valley in the coming few weeks/months. The support needed is likely to be temporary and may include activities such as:
- providing practical support to older people and other vulnerable groups affected by Coronavirus (COVID19) e.g. shopping
- checking in with people over the phone
- supporting the running of foodbanks and community meal providers
- driving – to transport people and supplies
- IT advice for voluntary organisations and individuals about communicating online
- Administrative support – helping organisations to change the way they deliver services and contact people in need.